Hey Ant!!…I guess I envy you……….
Here it goes for one more time….tiny little piece of living thing trying to rise up the wall. I being bored push it off the wall and it goes down and then as if nothing happened tries to climb again. I push it again, it still comes back to start its journey. My thoughts started racing towards that particular ant and the more I think about it the more fascinated I become and hence this blog.
It is a source of inspiration for all. The way all its friends work together to carry minuscule pieces of food puts human teamwork and group work to shame. The thing that amuses me often is their movement up a wall; the row of ants on my white wall reminds me of the eternal painter’s stroke of art. Imagine the loyalty it places over its predecessor and the trust it assures to its follower; they are nothing but magic. It is best left not comparing with the trust that we place with one another. Now the most fascinating thing: the way it plans for the future. It plans and plans as if its going to be dooms day tomorrow. If only we can plan like that, we could just be great and I don’t want to write anything more, coz, it may just make us feel intimidated.
Now when I see it again climbing up my sleeve, I envy!!!!! Now what character of the ant should I envy? Is it its perseverance or it’s ever activeness or its sheer hard work. I don’t know…..But then everyone find inspiration from different quarters, I found mine today
Thursday, March 27, 2008
About Me

- Name: visveshwar
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Hey fellas......I live life as it gets.....Life is a box of chocolates, everything is sweet and still you never know wat u may get.....sometimes a dark chocolate, sometimes a honey coat, or sometimes hazelnut stuffed. Well I am not chocalatey but I thought this was a good thought to share with. Cut the shit........Well I am still finding out what I am..... Well i am a sort of a computer freak; wanna enjoy each and every situation i gotta be in and would love to spend my time eating.......... We don't know wat life is going to be but then it depends on you. Believe in destiny and rock ur life...
Links
Previous Posts
- Feeling crippled............... It was a Sunday mo...
- CigarettesI am sick of this shit.....I don't under...
- So finally I am back writing stuffs that unfortuna...
- The most embarrassing situations.....................
- Rang De Basanti vs. Lage Raho MunnabhaiSo, this ye...
- SMS......Spoiling the English language or simplyfy...
- Gandhiji............is he a cult figure?......is h...
- A Thought on Child Labour.........The whole countr...
- A thought which i wanna tell for such a long time....
- Windows Media Player 11- Microsoft's Latest Digita...
Archives
In the News
In the News
provided by The Free Dictionary
Hangman
Hangman
provided by The Free Dictionary
