So finally I am back writing stuffs that unfortunately only I read.......As I am writing my speakers are blazing "Let Mercy come and wash away WHAT I HAVE DONE". Now imagine a rock music video........what do u get out of it, in general it is mostly glamorous with vulgar words and high octane drum beat. Was there any video that ever featured the changes in the world and the dualities that exist in the world.
Cut the scrap.....who wants to hear all this stuff in such a video..........we want attitude,heavy metal and high octane music, this is the common expectation of the i-tunic youth and i think we are one. But Linkin Park changed the dictum by creating a video that sympathized with poverty, hatred, violence, dictatorship, terrorism and all realities that exist in the society.
The essence of the video is more prominent to bring a sense of "hey this is reality" to all those who are sitting back and enjoying life. In simple sense they have revolutionized the way music albums are made. And some do listen if Linkin Park says something.....
Linkin Park What I've Done Lyrics
And to top it all it was the closing song in the highly hit film "Transformers". Did these guys extend the soundtrack to the movie just because the name of the movie is synonymous to the video..........
Friday, August 24, 2007
About Me

- Name: visveshwar
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Hey fellas......I live life as it gets.....Life is a box of chocolates, everything is sweet and still you never know wat u may get.....sometimes a dark chocolate, sometimes a honey coat, or sometimes hazelnut stuffed. Well I am not chocalatey but I thought this was a good thought to share with. Cut the shit........Well I am still finding out what I am..... Well i am a sort of a computer freak; wanna enjoy each and every situation i gotta be in and would love to spend my time eating.......... We don't know wat life is going to be but then it depends on you. Believe in destiny and rock ur life...
Links
Previous Posts
- The most embarrassing situations.....................
- Rang De Basanti vs. Lage Raho MunnabhaiSo, this ye...
- SMS......Spoiling the English language or simplyfy...
- Gandhiji............is he a cult figure?......is h...
- A Thought on Child Labour.........The whole countr...
- A thought which i wanna tell for such a long time....
- Windows Media Player 11- Microsoft's Latest Digita...
- Cyber Hate-Crime- The setting and the current resp...
- BIOMETRICS: Biometric authentication methods – ...
- NFS-Most Wanted review:NFS the ultimate racing ser...
Archives
In the News
In the News
provided by The Free Dictionary
Hangman
Hangman
provided by The Free Dictionary
